Publisher's Notes

Thank you for stopping by NYC Mood Swings. As like everyone else I have mood swings, especially with all the turmoil in this Country and around the World. Here is where I unleash my opinions, thoughts, hopes and fears. Get involved in the discussion and leave a comment. I would like to give advance thanks to all media that I use to express my views here. Enjoy.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What Did I Do Wrong?

Have you ever gone through a bad time in your life and stop to ask GOD or your higher power, "What Did I Do Wrong?" Well that's where I am right now. I tried to treat people the way I want to be treated. So what is that I've done to bring on this spell of bad luck?



My hours where were cut and my partner was laid off all in the same week. There's termoil in the family and I actully am beginning to hate my job. I am concerned about my 16 year old son, my weight loss program has been haulted, have some health issues and everyone is calling for payment. When it rains it pours..This is all transpiring within a month's time. Overwhelmed? Yes!

My motto is usually "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger" but it's becoming a bit much. I hope it's true what they say about cycles of good and bad. Got to take the bad to get the good. If this is true then I should have a winfall coming soon.

I am a big believer in Karma and which is why I'm trying to figure out if I have wronged someone and am getting paid back. I know that sounds a little superstitious but I normally don't have such a stressful life.

The worse part is the guilt of feeling sorry fo myself, I must remeber that there are many people much worse off that me. So I guess I need to just deal with it and hope it passes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment