Publisher's Notes

Thank you for stopping by NYC Mood Swings. As like everyone else I have mood swings, especially with all the turmoil in this Country and around the World. Here is where I unleash my opinions, thoughts, hopes and fears. Get involved in the discussion and leave a comment. I would like to give advance thanks to all media that I use to express my views here. Enjoy.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

2nd Night at the Democratic Convention 2016..Wow what a roller coaster ride

 WOW! What a roller coaster ride this has been thus far. This Black Liberal Democratic Lesbian, who also happens to be in a 16 year bi-racial relationship. (enough about me) :) was heart broken when I woke up Sunday morning to hear about the leaked emails. The day before our convention is to kick off? I was beside myself. But true to who we are as Democrats we slowly but steadily UNITED showing true democracy in action.

My emotions ran the gamut from anxiety, fear, frustration, curiosity, empathy, sympathy, pride, strength, hope and then finally UNITED!

Looking out in the crowds diversity and seeing them mirrored on stage is what TRUE DEMOCRACY looks like. WE THE PEOPLE!!!



 

With that said we as DEMOCRATS understand and realize the hostile world we live in is real, however we also understand and realize there's STRENGTH IN NUMBERS!

To summarize: I saw a party that is half & half PASSION and COMPASSION

thanks for stopping by. Oh.. feel free to comment.


DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Shultz Resigns on the Eve of the Convention

  

What The Fuck?!?!
 




Bernie Sanders Protesters

  

Oh damn.. here we go.

 

 

  Sanders Supporters vs Clinton Supporters


Oh shit! A revolt!

Stop giving the republicans ammunition

Full: Mothers of the Movement - Black Lives Matter - Democratic National Convention

 

As a mother of 23 year BLACK Male my heart ached for these women and frightened me at the same time
 

 

 

 

Rep. Joseph Crowley:  Where was Donald Trump after 9/11?

  
Finally! Trump is new to the rest of the country,  we here in the NYC/ Tri-State area have known since the 70's Trump is a selfish, greedy, racist pig! Blue Collar Billionaire MY ASS!!
 

 

 

 

9/11 Survivor Lauren Manning: Clinton stood with me through the darkest days 

  

Yes let's start focusing on the whole of Hillary

Madeleine Albright: TTrump undermines fight against ISIS by alienating our Muslim partners



  
Yes point out that Trump has made us more targeted just by running for President.

 

 

 

Bill Clinton Speaks To The Core of Hillary

   

Exactly! She's not a brainless cyborg gone rogue.




Alicia Keys

  

Always on the right side of history. Love this woman!

 

 

Hillary Clinton closes out Tuesday night at 2016 Democratic National Convention  



Side Note: What I took away from these first two days is that I'm on the right team. The team that is progressive, deep thinking, compassionate, innovative and diverse.So PRIDEFUL
Thanks again for stopping by. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment