Publisher's Notes

Thank you for stopping by NYC Mood Swings. As like everyone else I have mood swings, especially with all the turmoil in this Country and around the World. Here is where I unleash my opinions, thoughts, hopes and fears. Get involved in the discussion and leave a comment. I would like to give advance thanks to all media that I use to express my views here. Enjoy.

Friday, June 5, 2009

A plainclothes policeman who drew his gun while chasing someone he had found rummaging through his car was shot and killed by a fellow officer who was

shot and killed by a fellow officer who was driving by and saw the pursuit, the police commissioner said.

The funeral was held at Our Lady of Victory which is a beautiful Catholic Church down the street from me in Bed Stuy. Here are some pictures I took on my way to work as I passed through on my way to the C train.



Was in a rush to get to work and discovered that I am that cold self centered New yorker..taking pictures and wanting everyone to get out of my way.







No comments:

Post a Comment