Publisher's Notes

Thank you for stopping by NYC Mood Swings. As like everyone else I have mood swings, especially with all the turmoil in this Country and around the World. Here is where I unleash my opinions, thoughts, hopes and fears. Get involved in the discussion and leave a comment. I would like to give advance thanks to all media that I use to express my views here. Enjoy.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's been a while...

I know it's been a while however my reason for the lapse: I am tired, fatigued and stressed. I hate to be a whiner but it is really hard not to when my job or I should say the company I work for is collapsing. I suffer from fibromalgia which is extremely painful at times and creates such fatigue. But on a good note I finally moved to a georgous brownstone just across the street. My new landlaord is kind, considerate and takes a lot of pride in her home.

This apartment is larger with crown molding and elaborate fixtures every where, from the bathroom to the lighting. It's georgous! My landlord painted the the apartment in three different colors that we chose as well as exposed bring where the fireplace is located.


I beleive that I will be spending a lot of time there very shortly, because I think that the last round of layoffs is going to take place which will include me. And beleive it or not that doesn't bother me, I am ready to have my days to myself to try a hand at starting my on business. I sincerely beleive and feel as though I wolud do well at being self employed. Well I am currently at the end of my shift (still at work) ssshhh!! So til next time. Stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment