Publisher's Notes

Thank you for stopping by NYC Mood Swings. As like everyone else I have mood swings, especially with all the turmoil in this Country and around the World. Here is where I unleash my opinions, thoughts, hopes and fears. Get involved in the discussion and leave a comment. I would like to give advance thanks to all media that I use to express my views here. Enjoy.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Really You Thought To Do That Here!


NYC is crowded I know, but what's with those folks who see hundreds of people moving about like cattle and think that this would be a good time to stand in the middle of a walkway , top of the steps or doorway? I have no patience with inconsideration or stupidity. Why not have the same courtesy that we have on the highway for predestrians. Keep to the right, pass on the left, far right lane is for slow moving traffic. No stopping in intersections, entrance ramps or exit ramps. If you are not moving with the flow of traffic you should be ticketed. I love this city but it's too damn crowded!!!

And for you tourist; I don't come to your town and stand shoulder to shoulder on your sidewalks with eight of my friends. Be mindful when visiting someone else's home.

-- Post From LadySway's Iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment