Publisher's Notes

Thank you for stopping by NYC Mood Swings. As like everyone else I have mood swings, especially with all the turmoil in this Country and around the World. Here is where I unleash my opinions, thoughts, hopes and fears. Get involved in the discussion and leave a comment. I would like to give advance thanks to all media that I use to express my views here. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Please Just Bathe!!!


I use taxi and cabs on a regular basis in Brooklyn and Manhattan. From going back and forth to the A train for work to coming home from hanging out in Manhattan. There's one thing I just can't tolerate and that's BO. Especially in Brooklyn the cab drivers smell sooo bad, like dirty clothes and unbathed bodies. If I as a customer can get in your cab and smell you, why can't you. It's so strong and thick you could cut it with a knife. Besides getting sick to my stomach, I also fear the ordor getting in my clothes. Now don't miss understand me, not all cab drivers smell but a large majority do. as a courtesy to the customer PLEASE JUST BATHE!! Why should I have to pay someone to transport me from one point to another if I can't breath or get sick. Soon as the door opens I'm hit in the fast by a sledge hammer of funk then I have to roll the window down or ask for it to be rolled down. Regardless of the weather conditions. It's real simple take a bath and wash your clothes. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment