Publisher's Notes

Thank you for stopping by NYC Mood Swings. As like everyone else I have mood swings, especially with all the turmoil in this Country and around the World. Here is where I unleash my opinions, thoughts, hopes and fears. Get involved in the discussion and leave a comment. I would like to give advance thanks to all media that I use to express my views here. Enjoy.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009



This was the headline of the New Post this morning which I was some what glad to see. The 100% taxed part that is, but the fact that AIG had to be bailed out with our/my tax dollars infuriates me. Here I am, a hard working woman who pays taxes without fail every year has to wait for my NYS tax refund BUT these greedy/selfish bastards are still entitled to bonuses. So basically WE the tax payers are paying these outlandish bonuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment