Publisher's Notes

Thank you for stopping by NYC Mood Swings. As like everyone else I have mood swings, especially with all the turmoil in this Country and around the World. Here is where I unleash my opinions, thoughts, hopes and fears. Get involved in the discussion and leave a comment. I would like to give advance thanks to all media that I use to express my views here. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

For All You American Idol Followers...

Was it just me or did anyone else miss the ending of American Idol on DVR? Here I am on the edge of my seat hoping that Matt makes the 12th person and it ends. This is not the first time this has happened and I don't understand if I tape the the whole program why can't I get the whole program. Remember during the finals of last years American Idol the same thing happened. Damn this meeds to be fixed. I have to go now and find out who was the 12th person. Go Matt!! I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment