Publisher's Notes

Thank you for stopping by NYC Mood Swings. As like everyone else I have mood swings, especially with all the turmoil in this Country and around the World. Here is where I unleash my opinions, thoughts, hopes and fears. Get involved in the discussion and leave a comment. I would like to give advance thanks to all media that I use to express my views here. Enjoy.

Thursday, July 28, 2016

If Being An Elitist Means I Don't Fall For Donald Trump's BS.. then so be it

Donald Trump Tells Thomas Roberts (msnbc) About His Relationship With Putin Back In 2013. Only an idiot would follow this deranged power hungry, greedy sociopath. I've never in all my 50 years seen such a large group of people follow an EGOMANIAC (dictators)other than in the history books, especially not one in the making. I must it's scary to watch. His flock being led to slaughter, puts me in the mind of Jim Jones and we know how that ended.
This a good example as to why Democrats and Liberals are now demonized as Elitist Because we refuse to be swindled, manipulated or tricked by someone who BLATANTLY LIES. I'm no Psychiatrist but I do believe he is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR who also is a Sociopath. Don't believe me? Then you listen to these symptoms and you tell me.

Don't forget he loves the uneducated


le  


Before you go please check out this report



No comments:

Post a Comment