Publisher's Notes

Thank you for stopping by NYC Mood Swings. As like everyone else I have mood swings, especially with all the turmoil in this Country and around the World. Here is where I unleash my opinions, thoughts, hopes and fears. Get involved in the discussion and leave a comment. I would like to give advance thanks to all media that I use to express my views here. Enjoy.

Monday, July 25, 2016

C'mon Democrats.. We're Better Than This





 Here I sit watching the Chaos at the Democratic Convention and it is heart breaking. As I look at the Bernie or bust supporters actually looking more like Trump supporters. Wondering why Bernie ran as a Democrat in the first place if  for the past 40 years he wasn't.

As a Black woman from Brooklyn,  NY I'm insulted that Bernie who was born  and raised here (Diverse Community) chose to move to Vermont predominantly all white (demographics) state then claiming he's more for all people than Hillary. So he comes into the race as a disturber who I barely heard from until the year before this campaign cycle. So for him to come in and give the Republicans ammunition against Hillary is sad. But enough about my opinion on Bernie.



Now to my point. We as Dems continue to allow the Right to create who we are. Meaning we continue with this "WE ARE BETTER THAN THAT" response and attitudes. 

My first example will be Trump. Each person that he faced during the primaries he blew by just by simply name calling, insults, redirections and acusations. NEVER did he speak to policy or government. All He ever said was what was wrong with this guy, that guy, media, Obama but NEVER about or what he will do to change it. But his supporters seemed to prefer the bluster than ideas or plans. Hence the copycat chants.  "Lyin Ted" "Low Energy Jeb" "Little Marco Rubio" "Who Would Vote For That Face" "Crooked Hillary" "Lock Her Up" etc etc etc.






                Every Trump Insult                                  Best of Donald Trump

How Donald Trump Answers Questions         The Worst Answers In a Debate
Without thought or investigation Trump supporters follow like sheep. Oh.. And when did we become the Elitist party? Wasn't the argument that we supported the 47% last election cycle? Once the Republicans realized that was the thing that stopped Romney, so history was rewritten? I watch THE RNC CONVENTION last, including Donald's speech. The part that stood out to me the most was how much he sounded more like a Democrat than a Republican. Now my concern and fear was that his sheep/ flock followed along without actually listening. here's why I say that. Now Everyone Is invited even though their policies says otherwise

  •  LGBTQ 
  • Women
  • Mexicans 
  • Blacks Lives Matter
  • Middle Class
  •  
     My point is TRUMP has no true policies,  his stance changes with every POLL, MEDIA COVERAGE or His Personal Missteps. Hence why he sounded like a Democrat when in reality it;\'s just a smoke screen to bring in those on the fence. However he has no intention on following. Democrats  (Progressives) think things through, Don't be sheep, understand that this man is using you as he did with republicans. It should take more than a sound bite and please stop focusing on only one issue. Look at the bigger picture and stop being used by Donald Trump. And yes I'm going to say this: If you are determined to stand in the way of the DEMOCRATS platform than do yourself and us a favor, register as INDEPENDENTS as BERNIE SANDERS was for the past decades. WHY SHOULD WE ALLOW YOU OR BERNIE TO HIJACK OUR PARTY LIKE TRUMP DID TO THE REPUBLIC PARTY.



No comments:

Post a Comment