Publisher's Notes

Thank you for stopping by NYC Mood Swings. As like everyone else I have mood swings, especially with all the turmoil in this Country and around the World. Here is where I unleash my opinions, thoughts, hopes and fears. Get involved in the discussion and leave a comment. I would like to give advance thanks to all media that I use to express my views here. Enjoy.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

40th Annaul New York Gay Pride Parade Coming Up

I love this time of year! When the Gay Pride Parade comes around it's a time for letting your self go. The festivities are so elaborate, everyone is in such a good mood and a lot of exceptance and toleration takes place. The music is fantastic (usually club). And the creativity of the costumes is something out of this world. I am a Lesbian who has been in a relation for almost 7 years and it is refreshing to have an event that allows us to stand out and be noticed. The turn outs are huge so you start to realize that you are very normal not too continue being made to feel that you are this small community of perverts and misfits. YAY!! PRIDE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment