Publisher's Notes

Thank you for stopping by NYC Mood Swings. As like everyone else I have mood swings, especially with all the turmoil in this Country and around the World. Here is where I unleash my opinions, thoughts, hopes and fears. Get involved in the discussion and leave a comment. I would like to give advance thanks to all media that I use to express my views here. Enjoy.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Keep Your Fingers Crossed

I know, I know it's been a while, I haven't been feeling too good lately along with a slight case of the blues. How have you guys been doing? Happy, I hope.

I have almost everything I need to start my own business but time. My dream is to have several online businesses that I can run from home and on my own time. Keep in mind that my job is constantly letting people go, as mentioned in my earlier post. So I need my own thing to fall back on no matter what happens or where I work. It's gotten to the point that I am basically ready to be let go so that I can have time to nurture my own business. I have been telling my self that when it's my time everything will work out. It's like like living everyday disappointed, not a good feeling.

And oh yeah, remember my lazy ass, money hungry landlord well I got some good news today, I might be able to move to larger and well taken care of apartment which is right across the street. There goes the moving costs :). Please everyone keep your fingers crossed that it all works out.

That's it for now I am at work waiting for this teleconference to start. Talk to ya soon and I hope that you all get what you desire. Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment